Saturday 5 May 2012

Forbidden Lover

It’s 2 a.m and I’m on my way to see my forbidden lover
she pounds the dirty backstreets of my mind
does things that most girls would slap me for asking
but her looks will never soothe my ego
that’s why she remains a drunken rendezvous

usually it would take me an hour to stumble this far
but the sexual energy cuts through the drink
I’m making good time

does she cry herself to sleep when I leave
or is that just my arrogance talking?
perhaps it's her using me
as an idiot with a hard cock
because I’m certainly that

we could be very happy together
she makes me feel like a degenerate
the only girl who’s managed that
but this is a small town
what would my friends say?

I mean, she’s beautiful when she comes
that screwed up face flushing
imperfect breasts heaving
completely lost to the passion
no wonder I come so hard with her

my insecurities may mean I’m lonely forever
but who wants to compromise?
she certainly doesn't
she's got me - a real prince!

these thoughts have done little to slow me down
before I know it she’s answering the door
wearing nothing but a t-shirt
I press the palm of my hand against her pussy
my middle finger lying perfectly in between her lips
she gasps and arches her head back
for now I'm hers.





No comments:

Post a Comment